Sunday 14 March 2010

Business Cards



Serious lack of updates on my part. I got my business cards printed at overnightprints.co.uk. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome and fast turnaround for such a large scale print service. I'm thinking of screen printing a pattern across the back of all the business cards to reflect the diversity within my design practice. I've discovered though through the course of year three that i know what i like to produce and work with, i'm just not sure where i want to spend the rest of my career. At the moment however, screen printing is a hobby alongside my digital design work (prints, publications) and i think it will continue to be the bit on the side so to speak.

The first design i've come up with is simply a pattern of geometric shapes. I want to keep the designs of my branding/promotion minimal and using a very limited colour palette. As of late i've been trying to keep my work down to two colours or less, more often than not focusing on printing with just black ink + stock.

Anyway i'm going to try and have some of these printed before the easter hols.

No comments:

Post a Comment