Thursday 6 August 2009

Greetings... Mass Update

I've left the owl print i was working on for abit as i was getting annoyed with what i wanted to do with it. I've turned it into this coin i'm going to produce a series of these based around sayings from different cultures around the world.




When we start back in September, i'm going to produce the coins in a series of gold foiled prints on black paper. Should be quiet sexual when finished.

I also produced a series of skate decks using the elements illustrations i did for the Hugo:Create brief. It was for a competiton for Infectious.


I'm working on a series of imagery around the concept of 'This is England' looking at what i perceive as wrong with this country. I gave the guy a diver for a sandwhich and a drink. Nice fella.


However uni didnt have the correct binder for the white box. So i ended up with this




I wanted to submit this to 'The Good Design Book' however, due to family illness i missed the deadline.
Sucks. would have been an awesome opportunity to get in a published design book. Maybe next year.

Sennheiser are holding a competition to design headphones for them. I produced these illustrations after watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen; basing the designs around the Twins - Skids and Mudflap.




Gimmicky i know

No comments:

Post a Comment