Friday 11 September 2009

Two Very Different Directions

I want to start screen printing tees again and focusing on screen printing. Its something i enjoy and i find it very therapeutic. I've not done hardly any screen printing over the summer. Instead i took the advice of Lonelypunks in an email they sent me about focusing your imagery down and work everything around been ready for screen print. So instead ive been experimenting with brushes/colours/shapes in illustrator.

I feel this is a style i am comfortable working in and can easily be transcended to screen and print.

I find myself been alot more political since watching alot of conspiracy documentaries and focusing more on the world around me rather than being in my own little bubble.

I DETEST THE LABOUR GOVERNMENT.
and as Katt Williams says "All our Government is pimps, cos they say shit that don't explain it!"

looks a weird size there. i'm going to work with it and hopefully screen print it on a tee in a banner style.

No comments:

Post a Comment